Why We Love Batchelors
- Batchelors have been feeding busy British families for over 100 years
- Founded in Sheffield in 1895, Bachelors has remained a UK company
- Super Noodles, Pasta ‘n’ Sauce and Cup a Soup from the Batchelors’ range are famous for being delicious and easy to prepare
- Premier Foods, Batchelors’ parent company, pledge to make 100% of their packaging recyclable, reusable or compostable by 2025
- Batchelors is the UK market leader in its field
Batchelors Soup Machines
Explore our range of soup self serve commercial machines
Batchelors is the fastest growing brand in Premier Foods’ bursting portfolio. Over 13 million Batchelors Super Noodles pots were sold between May 2017-2018* alone. That’s a lot of pots.
Batchelors boast a great range of convenient, ready to make, pots. Whether it’s a chicken flavoured Cup-a-Soup or Rich Bolognese Pasta’n’Sauce, just add hot water for a delicious meal that’s ready in seconds.
Did you know?
When Batchelors’ founder, William, died in 1913, his daughter Ella took over the business. She was only 22 years old but Ella grew the company into a household name. She remained boss until 1948 when she retired.
Snacks To Go Range
Introducing the Batchelors’ range of quick, ready-to-make pots. All you have to do is add hot water for a satisfying, flavoursome meal on-the-go.
CupaSoup: Chicken, Vegetable, Tomato
Pasta’n’Sauce: Rich Bolognese, Chicken & Mushroom, Tomato & Basil, Cheese & Broccoli
Super Noodles: BBQ Beef, Chicken, Curry
Get in touch
Contact us to learn how a Batchelors soup self serve vending machine will help you increase revenue.