Why We Love Lavazza
- Lavazza is the UK’s leading roast and ground coffee brand
- It’s been a family run business for over 123 years
- Lavazza is now the 3rd largest coffee company in the world*
- Sustainability and environmental protection is a key priority for Lavazza
- The Lavazza Foundation supports coffee producing communities on the ground
- Lavazza is one of the most relevant and premium coffee roasters in the UK
Lavaza coffee to go machines
Explore our range of Lavazza coffee to go machines
We drink 27 billion cups of Lavazza coffee every year worldwide^. As a brand it is present in 90 countries, has over 3000 partners and 50 dedicated training centres.
Luigi Lavazza opened his first store in Turin in 1895. Four generations later it is still a family run business, with Luigi’s ethos of innovation and quality at its heart.
Did you know?
Lavazza built the first coffee machine to work in outer space, the “ISSpresso”, after an Italian astronaut aboard the International Space Station said he missed good coffee.
Lavazza’s blend is enticingly sweet and aromatic, with chocolatey notes that add complexity and depth. Blended from a selection of Arabica and Robusta beans, it grinds beautifully to make a velvety, medium-bodied coffee that bursts with flavour.
Lavazza’s microground coffee is a fuller-bodied instant blend that strikes the right balance of richness and acidity with delicate caramel top notes. Made with medium roasted Colombian Arabica beans and 20% finely ground coffee, it offers a bold hit of flavour and lingering aroma.