Why we love Yorkshire Tea
- Yorkshire Tea is one of the best-selling teas in the UK
- Tea is the most consumed beverage in the UK (after water of course!)
- All Yorkshire Teas are Rainforest Alliance certified
- Winner of the Rainforest Alliance’s Sustainable Standards Setter Award
- Founding members of the Ethical Tea Partnership
Yorkshire Tea2Go machines
View our Yorkshire Tea commercial tea machine
Yorkshire Tea has been perfecting the art of tea blending for 130 years. Famous for their uncompromising, full-flavoured ‘proper brew’ it’s now one of the best-selling teas in the UK.
Sustainability & Ethics
Yorkshire Tea’s entire supply chain meets International Labour Standards. They are founding members of the Ethical Tea Partnership and 100% of their tea is Rainforest Alliance certified.
Did you know?
The Yorkshire Tea adverts featuring The Kaiser Chiefs, Michael Parkinson and the Brownlee Brothers were filmed in Yorkshire Tea’s Harrogate HQ and includes cameos from its own staff.
Yorkshire Tea mixes 10-20 different teas from growers around the world to formulate their flavour-packed brew. They pride themselves on building fair relationships for the best teas and testing their blends up to 1000 times to create a smooth, satisfying, proper cup of tea.