Established in 2014 eXpresso PLUS was formed as innovative, technology based Coffee2Go business, giving our clients and consumers a point of difference against the market leader Costa Express. Since the business was founded the business has grown rapidly to over £2m with over 450 customers.
With established partnerships with leading brands, we bring a fresh alternative to the high street competing with the major coffee shop retailers. eXpresso PLUS works with brand partners Lavazza, Nescafe and PG Tips to provide a unique, versatile and branded premium drinks service.
We are in an exciting period of rapid expansion, and are looking to for highly motivated and effective team members to join our ambitious team.
As part of a larger £200m+ business we have huge aspirations for eXpresso PLUS to become a top three player in this every growing sector.
- You will join this dynamic team to help achieve the new business targets within a number of pre-defined target sectors
- You will be the Account Manager for some of our largest group accounts within the convenience, forecourt and retail sector
- Self-generating new business sale opportunities for self-operated hot beverage equipment
- Responsible for full P & L for designated customers, attend regular business review meetings and develop relationships in order to grow the existing accounts
- Create ways of driving incremental growth across existing machines
- Achieving the new business targets on an annual basis
- You will be joining a business where successful delivery will open up opportunity for growth and promotion
- Looking after 50% account management for existing national accounts and 50% new business
- Initially focusing on the forecourt, convenience & retail market, develop and agree with the Director of Sales & Marketing Manager a 12 month Sales & Marketing plan
- Proactively account manage existing larger customers, be the main point of contact at head office level, attend regular review meetings and drive strategic growth plans
- Build your network of contacts within the target sectors to gain new customers
- Attend new business meetings, understand the customer requirements and secure the new business from these meetings.
- Present our business and premium retail hot drinks solutions to prospective clients
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements, conducting a consultative sale
- Make accurate cost calculations and provide customers with quotations/proposal
- Negotiate terms and close deals
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts as required
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Generate leads / sales from referrals, networking & trade shows, etc.
- Produce a long term pipeline of leads for all year round business
- Update the company’s CRM tool to record all sales activities, providing monthly activity reports and forecasting
- Liaise effectively with line manager to ensure the proposed solutions best fit within our business and makes commercial sense
- Know the market trends and competitors activity in the industry and reporting back to business
- Continually analyse own performance to seek further improvement
- Attend team meetings and sharing best practise with colleagues
- Once a customer has been won, to successfully integrate them into the business to make sure that throughputs are achieved and the customer is nurtured within the first 3 months of the relationship
- Attend designated sales courses, both in-company and external as necessary
- Ensure all necessary administration is completed correctly within the timescales laid down
- Prepare and execute your monthly sales report
- Previous experience in B2B / retail new business selling would be preferred as would exposure to the forecourt market
- Graduate preferred but not essential
- Ability to travel nationally and focus on areas where growth is possible
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and successful track record of winning new business
- Must have previous experience and success in self sourcing own leads and meetings
- Numerate and literate and able to produce quality proposals
- First class interpersonal skills with proven track record of influencing internal and external parties
- IT literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Systematic approach to problem solving and providing solutions
- Excellent time management, planning & organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and works well without supervision
- Good analytical and excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Honesty & integrity, and a good team player
- Full driving license
Business Acumen, Drive for Results, Negotiation, Interpersonal Savvy, Planning & Organising.
If you have not heard from us 1 week following the closing date please consider your application to be unsuccessful.