eXpresso PLUS is an exciting retail experience within the coffee to go market. Now trading for six years, eXpresso PLUS has grown to a multimillion business providing a service to 60 customers.
With established partnerships with leading brands we bring a fresh alternative to the high street competing with the major coffee shop retailers. eXpresso PLUS works with brand partners Lavazza, Nescafe and PG Tips to provide a unique, versatile and branded premium drinks solutions.
We have over 60 customers and 450 sites throughout the UK and ROI.
eXpresso PLUS is known for looking after their employees, developing and stretching them as individuals, whilst enjoying the working experience. You will be joining a business where successful delivery will open up opportunity for growth and promotion.
You will be the brand ambassador for the company, ensuring the quality of coffee meets with our brands’ standards and that solutions are to optimum condition.
Through building productive engaging relationships with our customers, you will give them the confidence and knowledge for a first-class service.
You will be flexible with a high attention to detail to ensure a smooth operation.
• Be the Brand Ambassador for our brands, ensuring the quality of coffee meets with our brands’ standards and that solutions are to optimum condition.
• Attend regular visits to customer sites, providing point of sale and training on use of machine, maintenance and fault logging.
• Hold sampling days, where required, to launch new customer sites and promotional activity.
• Carry out customer audits on machines and quality of drink, reporting back to the business on cleanliness and operation.
• Manage and attend installations end-to-end.
• Conduct local research during site visits, includes reporting back on local competition.
• Solving customer queries and seeing through to solution.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date database records (CRM).
• Providing data and reports on usage for the sales team to supply to customers.
• Ensuring processes and procedures are followed, whilst seeking opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Build proactive and engaging relations with our customers.
Person Specification & Qualifications
• Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
• Assertive with strong communication and customer service
• A positive can-do attitude
• Honesty and integrity
• Team player
• Commercial awareness
• High level of numeracy and literacy skills
• Systematic approach to problem solving and providing solutions
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• IT literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience of using CRM systems
• Ability to prioritise own workload effectively, and take ownership of challenges, working with minimal supervision and using initiative
• Manage own diary in-line with customer contact strategy commitments
• Adaptable and flexible approach to work
• Organised and diligent
• Ideally graduate, or graduate calibre
• 5 GCSEs including English and Maths, minimum Grade C. A levels in Maths and/or English preferable
Customer Service. Planning & Organising. Interpersonal Skills
• On top of your annual salary, you will be invited to join the annual bonus scheme available
• Candidate to be based in or around either Glasgow or Edinburgh as this role will cover a large area including all of Scotland and North of England, also required to make 3 monthly trips to Ireland
• Available for regular nights away
• Initial training to be carried out in Welwyn Garden City Full Week (including Induction)
• On the job training and support to be carried out in their area of cover (Scotland)
• Must like driving as there will be a considerable amount due to geography and size of area that you will cover
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.